I created this page because many repair shops do get bogged down and their turn-around time can be slow. Having options is a MUST when a performance or audition is looming in the near future for students and pro-musicians alike.
To get your instrument repaired quickly, be prepared to drive 30-40 miles to a qualified repair shop if you’re in a pinch and if the local repair shop has a long wait time.
Click on the repair shop below and you’ll be whisked to their website with all their information. ALWAYS call ahead to find out their turn around times, prices and possibly make an appointment.
- GENERAL REPAIRS:
- Nick Rail Music – Agoura Hills, CA
- Baxter Northrup Music Company, Van Nuys, CA
- Charles Music Store, Glendale, CA
Scott Mascarenas / Aeolus Music Instrument Repair, Rosemead, CA (on hiatus)
- FOR STUDENTS WITH “PROFESSIONAL” LEVEL INSTRUMENTS:
- SAXOPHONE SPECIALIST repairs – Ivan Lukyanets
- FLUTES SPECIALIST repairs – Flutacious, Glendale, CA
- CLARINET SPECIALIST repairs – RDG, Los Angeles, CA